U.S. DOT FY 2023 Phase I Pre-Solicitation Q&A
This U.S. DOT Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Pre-solicitation Q&A Forum provides small businesses an opportunity to submit clarifying questions on the topics published in the U.S. DOT Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Phase I Pre-Solicitation. Questions will be answered by the Technical Experts/Topic Authors at the U.S.DOT Operating Administrations during this period. Questions shall be limited to improving the understanding of a particular topic's requirements and should not share proposal ideas nor proprietary information.
- To create a new account or to sign in with an existing account please click on “sign in” located at the top right of the page.
- A new pop-up window will open to make a selection, you can use an existing Google or Facebook account to access the site or you might select to create a new account.
- If you choose to access UserVoice with an existing Google or Facebook account, you will be required to enter your login credentials for Google or Facebook and agree to terms of service.
- If you need to create a new account, click "Create an Account" underneath the password box.
- In the next screen, type in the e-mail and click "Verify E-mail".
- Navigate to your inbox and click the link within the e-mail to verify. The link will be generated by firstname.lastname@example.org
- That link will be live for 20 minutes. Once that time elapses, you will have to request another one.
- Navigate back to UserVoice, and you will need to provide your name, a password, and agree to terms of service and storage permissions. Click "Create Account".
- Select the research topic your question is related to from the drop-down menu that appears when you begin typing.
- You may add more detail in the Description box(optional). Do NOT attach any files. The U.S. DOT shall not consider any submitted materials other than questions.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- When finished, select “Post idea.” If you registered, you will be able to track responses to your post. Please include only one question or comment per post to help us keep the forum organized.
8 results found
Can you list some technologies or commercial sensors that were cited in the solicitation?
Can you list some technologies or commercial sensors that were cited in the solicitation as "badge-type sensors and watch-type sensors" for hazardous gas detection?2 votes
Is the DoT interested in radiological and nuclear sensors in PPE for First Responders for this RFP?
Are you looking for radiological and nuclear sensing technology?2 votes
Clarification on the lifespan of the sensor aside from “durable and reusable”.
If the sensor needs to be reusable, what would be considered a reasonable amount of uses?1 vote