New TAC Resources Available
FTA has added five new resources to the Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP) Resource Library (https://bit.ly/2EQI0pY) to assist transit agencies in developing their Agency Safety Plans:
1. The Safety Performance Targets Fact Sheet (https://bit.ly/3bj0LhZ) contains guidance on how to determine Safety Performance Targets (SPTs).
2. Certifying Compliance with the PTASP Regulation (https://bit.ly/3gJk0SU) discusses what certification means and who must certify, and reviews the who, when, and how of certifying compliance with the PTASP regulation.
3. The Certification Fact Sheet (https://bit.ly/2YTxeqf) explains who must certify and the certification process in the Transit Award Management System.
4. Version 5 of the PTASP Workshop Participant Guide (https://bit.ly/2YXkrmF) includes an updated SPT section.
5. Understanding PTASP Safety Training and Communication Requirements (https://bit.ly/3hQglUy) looks at key aspects of Safety Promotion.