FTA COVID-19 Recovery Discussion Forum

This forum offers a platform for peer-to-peer exchange of transit ideas and practices during recovery from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health emergency. It also provides an opportunity for you to ask questions and request and share resources with the transit community during FTA’s COVID-19 Recovery Listening Sessions.

This forum is provided for peer-to-peer exchange only. Commercial posts are strictly prohibited and will be removed. Please direct all questions for FTA to the FTA point-of-contact for your Region (https://www.transit.dot.gov/regulations-and-programs/safety/fta-regional-pocs-covid-19-questions).

How it works:

• Post a question, comment, or idea, or offer or request a resource.
  • Check out questions, comments, or ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
  • Please include one question, comment, or suggestion per post to help us keep the forum organized.

Thanks for joining our community. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reload this Page cryptocurrency Bitcoin

Have any of you been interested in bitcoin for many years? Are any of you mine?
    It's crazy to see it about to explode
    To date, one bitcoin is worth $8179.99 USD LOL

If you like high-end graphics cards, keep an eye on whether you buy them on eBay or on craigslist.
    Many of them are used up and are now being reset

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. CS:GO Skins

I have a lot of skins in cs. Does anyone want to exchange with me?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pests causing concern in the bakery

Hello everyone. I'm new to the bakery world. The bakery I work for recently implemented a pest control program with a third-party company. They have internal fly traps, internal fishing traps, and external rodent bait stations. I was surprised to learn that there is no control over moths or beetles. Wouldn't this be necessary when storing and accumulating raw materials in the production area? Where can I find more information about the pests of concern in the bakery?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Betting odds

What are the odds on the NBA games tonight?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Buying weed

Where do you get your weed? My shop got closed...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Сoworking spaces

hi
    I want to rent an office
    what could you recommend to choose?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Class of Travel for first timer

Has any new hire recently taken their or their dependents flights as part of relocation from UK. Can you please clarify if Aramco still book business class or is it now economy travel?

Secondly does Aramco pay for excess baggage on first travel?

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Minecraft private server

Is it possible to use minecraft with RSS and use visual rm?

I assume patching won't work, but like clicking an npc and performing actions, it should be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Help identifying existing rough in plumbing in unfinished basement

Hi everyone - I am in the planning stage of finishing my basement and would appreciate some feedback on the plumbing.
    I don't have much experience (yet, still in my 20s!) With plumbing, but I need to get an idea of how I can design and frame this bathroom with what's in place. Help in determining which pipeline is designed to work with the toilet/shower/sink would be awesome.

The pipe in the far right corner has an outer cap diameter of 4.5 inches. I couldn't remove the cap to measure, even though it looked bigger than 3 inches. All the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Painting of office furniture made of melamine

I have a couple of office vaults in our home office covered in textured melamine with an ABS edge.
    It is currently a beach/maple color and I would like to paint it white instead of replacing the blocks. However, I'm concerned that the paint won't actually stick to the melamine surface. My plan was to sand the blocks to level the surface, apply a primer, and then coat Ronseal Stay White with super-hard paint. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time trying to draw blocks? If something is dragged across the surface, will it scratch easily and redefine the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When children show interest

A father can be proud and brag about his children, can't he? When my eldest was about 12 or 13 years old, he was interested in the work of a table saw. So I did a short course for him, not even realizing at the time that it wasn't worth going into details, which I didn't. I was better off with him. I actually learned this later with the kids from the older guy when he said: "Do what I do but do it your own way," and there's so much truth in that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Air con and preparedness

We have been living without air conditioning for about 10 years. I am of the opinion that in the case of a shtf scenario occurring in the summer, heat-related injuries/heat-related deaths caused by a lack of acclimatization would be a major concern. Do you agree or disagree? Your Opinion?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SEO

How to fix your SEO issues and boost your Google search rankings?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Agriculture

Where to find agriculture equipment, tractor attachments, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I hate my gambling addiction

It's driving me crazy because I'm losing most of my money, but I can't stand it. It's stronger than me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to make your body ready for birth? Vitamins?

Hey, guys, my wife is pregnant and I'm worried about the delivery. What is the best thing I can do to keep her body healthy to have a baby? Can emotionality or anxiety affect a child's health? What is the best healthy diet for a pregnant woman?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dispensary Startup and SEO

Anyone that has been in the business for a while have any best practices that helped them rank high in the Google Snack pack or to get their website to pop up at the top of the google list? If so, please do share the wisdom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New business idea

I would like to start a new business because I lost my job due to covid. What's the best way to make money fast?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding to the wtf alcohol

The same thing. Alcohol is added in crazy amounts. Someone screwed up.
    Now my friend is addictive due to this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Any major moving company recommendations or tips for long distance move in AU?

Would move ~ 8 hours away and eventually decided to just hire movers instead of the uhaul route. Obviously, there are big companies like atlas, united, and others like 2 people and a truck. Some companies can do this directly, while others can be offered as a flexor alae package, which can take several days. Any thoughts on what to pay attention to when hiring movers, such as cost, timing, when people come to you first to evaluate, etc. I think some companies make a flat fee and others make estimates until it's time to pay. Hoping to spend less…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base